Don’t forget that although it can be tempting to just look for the cheapest deal, it’s best to match your utility contracts to your needs.
For example, if you make lots of international calls, it might turn out cheaper to get a monthly contract with free international calls.
This could be more expensive but will cost you less than a cheaper contract if you go over your allowance.
Reducing your home phone and broadband bill
There are a large number of suppliers out there and it’s easy to cut your monthly phone and broadband bills.
Start by following these simple tips:
- Call your supplier direct and ask for a better price
- Use a price comparison website to find a cheaper deal
- Match your contract to your lifestyle – i.e. if you use a lot of data and are charged extra when you go over, a deal with more data might be cheaper
Get a cheaper mobile phone bill
Is your mobile phone contract coming to an end? Are you trying to find the cheapest way to get the latest handset?
Here are a few tips to keep your bills low:
- Use online tools to analyse your bills and recommend a contract
- Negotiate with suppliers – remember you’re in charge
- Use a price comparison website to find the best deal for you